Hasko meaning and origin
Majorly used in Frisian, Hasko means "Hesse or Hard".
Variants of HaskoNames that rhyme with Hasko
Popularity of Hasko
Hasko is a familiar baby name in Germany. At least, 100 people globally have carried Hasko as their given name, concentrated mainly in Europe according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Hasko
You believe life's to have fun. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Do you like Hasko? Other names you would love
- Botum has its origin in Cambodian, Botum means "Princess" is used for baby girls
- DeLisa - Originated from Hebrew and Latin, Famed DeLisa is used notably in English, DeLisa means "Gives Pleasure" is aimed at girls
- Hénoch - Hénoch means "Follower"
- Maloonia - Girl name Maloonia came from Hawaiian, Maloonia means "One who Rises Above". Maloonia is a derivation of Maluna.
- Hanybal has its origin in Phoenician bestowed upon boys, Hanybal means "Thanks to the God Baal and Grace of Baal". Hanybal is derived from Hannibal.
Namesakes of Hasko
We could not find any notable namesake.