Subali meaning and origin
Unisex name Subali is mostly used in Kannada, Bengali, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Marathi, Malayalam, Telugu, Sanskrit and Oriya languages, Subali means "Very Strong or Powerful".Names that rhyme with Subali
Popularity of Subali
Subali is a common baby name in Indonesia and India. According to our findings, at least 4000 people have been bestowed Subali around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Subali
Don't allow people to take away your peace and affect your mood. You are a good speaker who knows what to say to motivate people. People with a high IQ are prone to depression, self-doubt, and low self-esteem and so are you. Unbelievable but true. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You are looking for your higher purpose. Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician.
Parents who liked Subali, loved these names
- Nisanth - The boy name Nisanth means "Raising Sun" is used in Kannada and Oriya
- Yukt - The boy name Yukt is substantially used in Bengali, Oriya and Marathi languages, Yukt means "Prosperous"
- Gaurita - Girl name Gaurita means "Hindu Goddess Parvati" is chiefly used in Gujarati and Malayalam
- Aadhiren - Boy name Aadhiren means "Dark" is used mostly in Telugu and Hindi
- Trishla particulary is used in Malayalam and Marathi, meaning of Trishla is "Having Thirst or Desirous" is used as a gender-neutral name
Namesakes of Subali
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Subali
- Boys names beginning with S
- Girls names beginning with S
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Powerful