Yatharth meaning and origin
Unfamiliar and Contemporary boy name Yatharth means "Reality, Complete, Truth, Proper or Possibility" is used substantially in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya and Malayalam.
Variants of YatharthNames that rhyme with Yatharth
Popularity of Yatharth
Yatharth is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. And also in England and Wales. Also, Yatharth is a familiar name in India. At least, 800 people globally have carried Yatharth as their given name according to our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Yatharth
Allow your creativity to take over and everything will fall into place before you know it. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You need to travel more because you work all the time.
Other names similar to Yatharth
- Veeryavan is used largely in Malayalam, Telugu and Oriya, Veeryavan means "Very Powerful" is a baby boy name
- Shushma - Shushma's meaning is Fragrant is especially used in Hindi and Bengali is a girl name
- Leivina means Dragnet is particulary used in Tamil, Oriya and Bengali is used as a girl name
- Parag - Originated from Sanskrit, Anomalous Parag is dominantly used in Kannada, Tamil and Gujarati, Parag means "Emerald or Pollen Grains" is a gender-neutral name
- Meeraja mostly is used in Tamil and Kannada bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Meeraja is "Combination of Meenakshi & Natrajan or Combination of Meenakshi or Natrajan"
Namesakes of Yatharth
- Yatharth Awasthi in movie Kidnap as Writer