Sukhda meaning and origin
Meaning of Sukhda is One who Gives Solace is principally used in Oriya, Tamil, Kannada, Bengali, Malayalam, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati and Hindi is used for both genders.Names that rhyme with Sukhda
Popularity of Sukhda
Sukhda is a common baby name in India. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Sukhda around the globe.
What numbers say about Sukhda?
You are a good listener and friend. You organize the best family gatherings and make the best parties. You prefer to take advantage of people, but feel disappointed when someone takes you for granted. The letter S is your cornerstone reveals you have a strong spirit. You are able to resist any temptation because you focus on things that matter all the time. You don't have a lot of friends because of it.
Looking for a name like Sukhda? Please go through the following names
- Sarngin - Boy name Sarngin is used dominantly in Gujarati, Marathi and Telugu. It is rooted from Sanskrit, Sarngin means "Name of God Vishnu, Archer or Name of Lord Vishnu"
- Aveen - Predominantly used in Marathi and Tamil new-fangled and unheard-of, Aveen aimed at both boys and girls which of Germanic origin, meaning of Aveen is "Beauty or Son of Ashim"
- Tista - Used mostly in Kannada and Assamese, Tista means "A River or A Tributary of Ganga River Located in North India" is a gender-neutral name
- Nikash - Nikash's meaning is The Horizon, Horizon or Appearance is especially used in Marathi and Hindi is a baby boy name
- Vishwajanani means Mother of the Universe aimed at baby girls is used chiefly in Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati
Namesakes of Sukhda
We could not find any notable namesake.