Sukhmanpreet meaning and origin
Meaning of Sukhmanpreet is One who Loves Peace of Mind is a baby boy name is used in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Sukhmanpreet
Popularity of Sukhmanpreet
Sukhmanpreet is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people globally have carried Sukhmanpreet as their given name according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Sukhmanpreet
What you are not used to is enjoying life. Your cornerstone represents your ability to adapt to every change. Widen your perspective and start living. You never focus on things that don't improve your life or make you a better person. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. Allow your logical mind to take a break and follow your heart for once in your life.
Other names similar to Sukhmanpreet
- Prabhkamal - Particulary used in Sikh and Punjabi, Prabhkamal means "Flower of God" is aimed at boys
- Atinderjeet - Atinderjeet's meaning is God's Triumph or Gods Triumph is substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi is used for both genders
- Premjeev - The boy name Premjeev is predominantly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Premjeev means "Loving Being"
- Easharpreet - Boy name Easharpreet means "Lover of God" is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Jagjot - The odd and fresh unisex name Jagjot is mainly used in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Jagjot means "Light of the World"
Namesakes of Sukhmanpreet
We could not find any notable namesake.