Suradev meaning and origin
Suradev means Lord of Heroes is used as a baby boy name is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Suradev
Popularity of Suradev
Suradev is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Suradev
The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. You are probably spontaneous, charming, flexible, acting wisely from time to time, and have a superior attitude. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Suradev
- Omaha - Boy name Omaha means "Rapture or A Person in Great Joy" is used commonly in Sikh and Hindi
- Vaageesh - Meaning of Vaageesh is Lord of Speech is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Marathi, Malayalam and Hindi
- Ekaaksh - Prevalently used in Sanskrit, Marathi and Hindi, Ekaaksh means "One Eyed" is used as a baby boy name
- Stambhiki is used largely in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon baby girls, Stambhiki means "Pillar, Post or A Goddess"
- Madhavadasa - Used specifically in Sanskrit and Hindi, Madhavadasa is used mainly as a boy name, Madhavadasa means "Devoted to Krishna"
Namesakes of Suradev
We could not find any notable namesake.