Taajwar name meaning
Meaning: King and Crowned
Add to favorites
What does Taajwar mean?
Used specifically in Arabic, Taajwar means "King or Crowned" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Taajwar
How popular is the name Taajwar?
Taajwar is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Taajwar
Travelling is your passion. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You are still fragile as a human being and care deeply about people. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships.
You would love these names similar to Taajwar
- Fanila - Meaning of Fanila is Able or Worthy is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at baby girls
- Farshad - Unheard-of Farshad is used specifically in Arabic is rooted from Afghan used as a boy name, Farshad means "Happy or Learned"
- AynunNahr - Used largely in Arabic, AynunNahr bestowed upon baby girls, AynunNahr means "Source of the Spring"
- Lutfun-Nisa - Lutfun-Nisa's meaning is Grace of Women is used particulary in Arabic is a girl name
- Raifah - Unusual and Modernistic Raifah prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Raifah is "Merciful"
Famous people named Taajwar
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Taajwar
Share your opinion on Taajwar