Martelle name meaning
What does Martelle mean?
The rare unisex name Martelle came from Aramaic and Latin and is commonly used in Arabic language, Martelle means "Lady". Martelle is variation of biblical, well-liked and eternal Martha. Meaning of Martha is Herrin and Mistress is rooted from Aramaic and Greek. Martelle is variation of unfading and famed Martina. Martina is feminine variant of Martin. Also Martina is effeminate form of Martinus. Martina is equivalent of Martha in Spanish language. Also Martina is equivalent of Martina that is usedforeign in Polish language. Martina's meaning is Dedicated, From the God Mars and Dedicated to God Mars is rooted from Latin and Aramaic.
How do I pronounce Martelle?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Martelle is mar-TEL. It can also be pronounced as m(a)-rtelle or mar-telle.
Variants of MartelleNames that rhyme with Martelle
How popular is the name Martelle?
Martelle is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. As per our findings, over 100 people has been named Martelle globally.
Numerological analysis of Martelle
You like to think you are an intuitive person but you are not. Most people are jealous of your aura and ability to become the center of attention even when you don't try at all. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. Stress hates your guts. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Martelle
- Silviane means Forest is rooted from Latin
- Orianna - Origin of Unfamiliar Orianna is in Old French and Latin languages bestowed upon girls which is used largely in English, meaning of Orianna is "Gold"
- Malvane - The Malvane came from Latin, meaning of Malvane is "Name of a Plant with Pink Flowers"
- Kamillus - Meaning of Kamillus is Acolyte or Honorable Births is used dominantly in German. It is rooted from Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Walerian - Specifically used in Polish, Walerian is used as a baby boy name came from Latin. Walerian is Polish equivalent of Valerian. Also Walerian is form of Valerius in Polish language
Famous people named Martelle
- Martelle Hammer in Reflection as Actress