Taalib meaning and origin
Infrequent boy name Taalib means "Seeker of, Candidate or Student" is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Taalib
Popularity of Taalib
Taalib is a rare baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now. Also, Taalib is a familiar name in Pakistan. As per our findings, over 300 people has been named Taalib globally.
Numerological analysis of Taalib
You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Injustice pisses you off. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You are often seen as the wise weirdo who doesn't talk much. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Do you like Taalib? Read these names too
- AbdulAfuw - Boy name AbdulAfuw is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of AbdulAfuw is "Servant of the Forgiver"
- Tanzeela - Girl name Tanzeela is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Tanzeela is "Receiving Hospitably or Send by God or to Come from the Havens"
- Ya'laa means High or Name of a Sahabi RA used for baby girls is principally used in Arabic
- Murtaza - The queer boy name Murtaza means "The Generous or Another Name of Ali" has its roots in Arabic is dominantly used in Arabic
- Nazis - Girl name Nazis is used substantially in Arabic, meaning of Nazis is "Bred Up Like Princess"
Namesakes of Taalib
We could not find any notable namesake.