Tabari meaning and origin
Majorly used in Arabic unusual, Tabari means "Famous Muslim Historian or He Remembers". It is rooted from Arabic is used for baby boys.
Variants of TabariNames that rhyme with Tabari
Popularity of Tabari
Tabari is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 41 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 421 babies in United States have been named Tabari. Also, Tabari is a familiar name in Indonesia. According to our research, at least 400 people have been bestowed Tabari around the globe.
What numbers say about Tabari?
Travel more, work less and be more present at the moment. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. Positive energy adores your spirit. Your kindness is your only flaw. You are always open to experience something new.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Tabari
- Fazle-Rabbi - Boy name Fazle-Rabbi means "Bounty of My Lord" is principally used in Arabic
- MirJahaan - Meaning of MirJahaan is King of the World is used in Arabic is given to boys
- Samama means A Companion of Prophet Muhammad or A Companion of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is used specifically in Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Salihah - Meaning of Salihah is Righteous or Useful is used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Rafeea came from Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Rafeea is "Variant of Rafi'a, Sublime or Exalted" is used notably in Arabic
Namesakes of Tabari
- Director Tabari Sturdivant, known for movie Probable Cause