Taj-al-Din name meaning
What does Taj-al-Din mean?
Meaning: Crown of the Faith
Add to favorites
Taj-al-Din is used majorly in Arabic, Taj-al-Din means "Crown of the Faith" is bestowed upon boys.Names that rhyme with Taj-al-Din
How popular is the name Taj-al-Din?
Taj-al-Din is an uncommon name around the globe.
You would love these names similar to Taj-al-Din
- Basaaria - Girl name Basaaria means "Prior or Beautiful" is used especially in Arabic
- Naheeda - Naheeda's meaning is Big or Beautiful is mainly used in Arabic is a girl name
- Allmera means Aristocratic Lady is rooted from Sanskrit used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Minoo primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Minoo is "A Gem or Fish Which Moves with Ease Everywhere Bestowing Love or Peace Over Her Surroundings Getting Pride to All" used for baby girls is originated from Afghan
- AbdulQudus - Used specifically in Arabic, AbdulQudus means "Servant of the Most Holy" is aimed at baby boys
Famous people named Taj-al-Din
We could not find any notable namesake.