Pejman meaning and origin
Pejman means Desire, Wish, Broken-hearted or Sad is specifically used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Pejman
Popularity of Pejman
Pejman is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1984. But Pejman is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 2000 have the name. At least, 40000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Pejman?
You never settle for less. You are truthful and prefer the cold truth over warm lies. You are a good friend. You are a smart person with a greater knowledge and wisdom. Number 8 reveals your sharp focus and ability to love with all your heart as your personality number. To feel happy and fulfilled, you have to do something you haven't done before. That's helping others. Learning new skills will make you feel so much better and boost your confidence more than you imagine.
Go through the following names similar to Pejman
- Sitaara has its origin in Sanskrit is used mostly in Arabic, Sitaara means "Star or Screen" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Ardashir - Chiefly used in Arabic, Ardashir means "Righteous Ruler" is used for boys
- Noreenah - Girl name Noreenah is used majorly in Arabic language, meaning of Noreenah is "A Sweet Dish"
- Abdul-Razaaq - Meaning of Abdul-Razaaq is Servant of the Maintainer (Allah) aimed at baby boys is especially used in Arabic
- Sabihah - The girl name Sabihah is rooted from Arabic, Sabihah means "Graceful or Beautiful" is dominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Pejman
- Pejman Hadadi, internationally acclaimed Iranian tonbak player and Persian classical musician
- Pejman Akbarzadeh, Persian-Dutch pianist, researcher
- Pejman Nouri, Iranian football player
- Pejman Bazeghi, Iranian actor
- Pejman Montazeri, Iranian footballer; he currently plays for Esteghlal and the Iranian national team