Taliss name meaning
What does Taliss mean?
Taliss is resultant of Tallis. Persian name Tallis, meaning of Tallis is "Wise".Names that rhyme with Taliss
How popular is the name Taliss?
Taliss is an uncommon name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Taliss
Your failures motivate you. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You always thrive to accomplish the greatest things, be the best at what you do, and impress yourself instead of impression others.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Taliss
- Eldric - Meaning of Eldric is Powerful or Power used for boys, used predominantly in French and English has its origin in Old High German and Germanic
- Barthelmy - Boy name Barthelmy means "Both Surname or Given Name or Son of a Farmer" used predominantly in French and English is of Aramaic origin
- Lyall - Anomalous Lyall came from Old French and English is used chiefly in English and Hindi, meaning of Lyall is "Lion or From the Island" is given to boys
- Armine - Unusual Armine is used specifically in French and English, Armine means "Man or Warrior" and came from Old High German and Germanic is used as a baby girl name
- Malvin - Outstanding and Ceaseless Malvin came from Germanic, Old French and Old English, meaning of Malvin is "Leader, Composition Of Court or Bad Village" and is aimed at both genders is particulary used in Swedish, Norwegian and English
Famous people named Taliss
We could not find any notable namesake.