Arletta meaning and origin
Predominant and Ceaseless Germanic, Old French and English Arletta means "Eagle" used for girls is used in Finnish, Norwegian, German, Swedish and English. Arletta is derivation of Arlene. Arlene is shortened form of Charlene. Arlene's meaning is Vigorous and Darlene is mostly used in English and Irish has its origin in English and German. Arletta is Roman equivalent of Germanic Names Containing the Name Element Her.Names that rhyme with Arletta
Popularity of Arletta
Arletta is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1883 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 1933, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 916 on girl names chart when 58 babies were named Arletta. There are over 2359 babies that have been given the name Arletta in United States. Arletta is a common name in Poland. As per our research, over 5000 babies have been bestowed Arletta around the globe.
Arletta in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Arletta?
You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
Do you like Arletta? You would love these names
- Crescent means One who Creates used for both sexes has its origin in French
- Chauncellor means Keeper of Records, Occupational Name and Office Holder aimed at boys is originated from Old French. Chauncellor is derived from Chancellor.
- Larron - Unconventional boy name Larron means "Thief" is originated from French language. Larron is resultant of Laron.
- Jolena - Origin of Unorthodox Jolena is in French and English is especially used in Swedish, English and Finnish and is given to girls, meaning of Jolena is "A Well-established Compound of Jo or God will Add"
- Corded - Corded's meaning is Maker of Cord and Cord Maker Cord Seller is a boy name came from English and Middle. Corded is resulted from Cordell.
Namesakes of Arletta
- Actor Arletta Duncan, famous for movie Damaged Goods