Tandy name meaning
On This Page
What does Tandy mean?
Timeless and Desirable Tandy dominantly is used in English and Scottish is a unisex name is rooted from Old Greek. Tandy is short version of Andrew. Also Andrew is equivalent of Andreas in English language.
Andrew's meaning is Brave and Warrior is rooted from Old Greek.
How do I pronounce Tandy?
The two syllabled name Tandy is pronounced, t(a)-ndy. tan-dy is the different way(s) to pronounce the name.
Variants of TandyNames that rhyme with Tandy
How popular is the name Tandy?
Tandy is a familiar baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1883 and was last seen in 2007, during its 128 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 700 names.
In 1899, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 661 on boy names chart when 58 babies were named Tandy. Over 1878 babies in United States have been named Tandy. Also, Tandy is a familiar name in Indonesia and South Africa.
At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Tandy?
Your expression number reveals what you are best at and that would be successful businessmen, self-made millionaire, influencer, weird artist, or politician. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. If you have letter Y as your capstone, it reveals you love your freedom and avoid people who try to capture you or make you feel uncomfortable for living freely. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
Looking for names similar to Tandy? Please go through the following names
- Canei - Rare girl name Canei is rooted from Old Greek, Canei means "One who is Pure"
- Mellany - Mellany's meaning is Brown or Black is used principally in Swedish and Danish has its origin in Greek and Old Greek is bestowed upon baby girls
- Anthie - Origin of Anthie is in Greek, meaning of Anthie is "Sea Fish"
- Alik - Originated from Old Greek, Unexpected Alik means "Helper and Defender of Mankind and Defending Men" is given to both sexes. Alik is derivative of Alec.
- Thalea - Origin of Thalea is in Old Greek is prevalently used in English and German, meaning of Thalea is "Blossom" is used as a girl name
Famous people named Tandy
- Tandy Cronyn in The Guiding Light as Actress
Lists having Tandy
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Scottish Baby Names
- Girl names that starts with Tan
- Baby Names that mean Manly
- Baby Names that mean Warrior
- Baby Names that mean Strong
- Baby Names that mean Brave
- Baby Names that mean Man