Tanveer name meaning
On This Page
What does Tanveer mean?
Meaning of Tanveer is Enlightened or Rays of Light has origin in Punjabi and Sanskrit and is given to both boys and girls is particulary used among Sikhs, Kannada, Marathi, Punjabi, Arabic, Hindi, Gujarati and Malayalam.
Tanveer is derivation of Tanvir. Of Punjabi origin, Anomalous Tanvir, Tanvir means "Rays of Light and Enlightened".Names that rhyme with Tanveer
How popular is the name Tanveer?
Tanveer is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 25 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 6000. There are over 180 babies that have been given the name Tanveer in United States.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 244 babies in England and Wales have been named Tanveer. However things change on global perspective, Tanveer is extremely popular in Pakistan where every 1 in 2000 have the name.
Also the baby name is popular in India and Bangladesh. As per our research, over 250000 people has been named Tanveer globally.
Numerological aspects of Tanveer
You often end up hurt and disappointed. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You are the most self-motivated person you know. People admire your spirit. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Other names similar to Tanveer, for would be moms
- Aasim - Unusual Aasim largely is used in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Aasim is "Benefactor or Protector". Its origin is in Arabic is given to baby boys
- Shakeelah - Meaning of Shakeelah is Beautiful or Comely is a girl name is used majorly in Arabic and Sindhi
- Nouf - Anomalous and Modern girl name Nouf means "Highest Point on a Mountain" is used in Kannada and Arabic
- Nishat - Used particulary in Gujarati, Malayalam and Marathi atypical, Nishat means "Liveliness, Sincere or A Tree" is a unisex name
- Nesrin - Nesrin's meaning is Wild Rose, Wildrose or A Field of Wild Roses used for girls, used largely in Turkish and Persian has its origin in Persian and Old Persian
Famous people named Tanveer
- Tanveer K. Atwal, American actress
- Tanveer Ahmed, Pakistani footballer
- Actor Tanveer Ghani, well-known for movie Amar Akbar & Tony
- In 2016, Tanveer Zaidi characterized the role of N in romance flick Ishq Samandar.
Lists having Tanveer
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Rays
- Baby Names that mean Light
- Baby Names that mean Star
- Baby Names that mean Enlightened