Nouf meaning and origin
New-fangled and Curious Nouf is used specifically in Kannada and Arabic, Nouf means "Highest Point on a Mountain" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Nouf
Popularity of Nouf
Nouf is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. But Nouf is a popular baby name in Saudi Arabia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our findings, over 30000 people has been named Nouf globally.
What numerology tells about Nouf?
When you focus on something, you don't let go until you realize the thing. You are sociable, outgoing and open to new friendships. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. Practice introspection in order to know yourself better. Don't let naivety, your kind heart, and thoughtfulness stop you from succeeding in life. You always have one main plan, a couple of reserve plans and a few exit strategies when working on something.
If you like Nouf, you would love these names
- Huzayfah - Boy name Huzayfah means "Curtailing or Curtailed" is principally used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Musheer - Used mostly in Hindi, Sindhi and Arabic, Musheer means "Advice or Advisor" is a boy name
- Tabasumm - Used largely in Gujarati and Arabic, Tabasumm bestowed upon baby girls, Tabasumm means "A Flower or Sweet Smile"
- Mehala - Origin of Mehala is in American and Native is used mainly in Oriya and Gujarati bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Mehala is "Cloud or Tenderness"
- Ummayyah - Girl name Ummayyah means "A Narrator of Hadith or Narrator of Hadith" is used largely in Sindhi and Arabic
Namesakes of Nouf
We could not find any notable namesake.