Tanvi meaning and origin
Of Sanskrit origin, Anomalous Tanvi is used dominantly in Marathi, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Indian, Assamese, Arabic, Tamil, Hindi, Bengali, Oriya, Gujarati, Kannada and Telugu, Tanvi means "The Brightened One, Delicate Girl, Goddess of Beauty or Young Lady" is bestowed upon baby girls.
Variants of TanviNames that rhyme with Tanvi
Popularity of Tanvi
In United States, Tanvi was once a common name since emerging in 1980 it has been given to over 1981 babies. When at its peak in 2009,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 34 years. Tanvi is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2010, it ranked 1150th when 28 girls were named Tanvi. Over 322 people have been named Tanvi in England and Wales.
But Tanvi is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 90000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Tanvi around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tanvi
You are a team player who loves to hang around and work on different projects with different minds. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. It's time you find new friends who match your personality and attitude. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Go through the following names similar to Tanvi
- Wasidali - Meaning of Wasidali is Engrossed is used specifically in Arabic and Hindi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Salah - Far-out Salah is used substantially in Sindhi and Hindi, Salah means "Righteousness of the Faith or Integrity", a unisex name has origin in Arabic
- Amaia - Prominent Amaia came from Japanese and Basque is majorly used in Spanish and Arabic and is bestowed upon girls, meaning of Amaia is "Tender or Beloved Daughter"
- Ronaq - The unisex name Ronaq means "Lustre, Luster or Light" is used in Arabic and Arabic
- Mahum - Rare girl name Mahum is used prevalently in Sindhi and Arabic languages, meaning of Mahum is "Moon Light or Moons Light"
Namesakes of Tanvi
- Tanvi Azmi, Indian film and television actress
- Tanvi Shah, first Indian woman to win a Grammy
- Tanvi Verma in Bold as Actress
- Tanvi Hegde in Pitaah as Actress
- Tanvi Ganesh Lonkar in Slumdog Millionaire as Actress
- Tanvi Bhatia acted in TV series Mitwa - Phool Kamal Ke
Lists having Tanvi
- Girl names beginning with T
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Hindi Girl Names
- Assamese Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Delicate
- Baby Names that mean Girl
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Beauty
- Baby Names that mean Loving
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Hearted
- Baby Names that mean Slender
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Young
- Baby Names that mean Lady