Taras meaning and origin
Taras's meaning is Of Taras is originated from Old Greek aimed at baby boys is used largely in Russian.
Variants of Taras
View middle names that goes with Taras like Ephriam, Daer, Fintan, Kvon, Azer, Abner,Names that rhyme with Taras
Popularity of Taras
Taras is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1922 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1969, it ranked 1328th when 36 boys were named Taras. Over 634 babies in United States have been named Taras. The given name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 2008. But Taras is a popular baby name in Ukraine where every 1 in 800 have the name as well as in Russia. As per our findings, over 90000 people has been named Taras globally.
Taras in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological analysis of Taras
You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. Your intuition is almost never wrong when it comes to people. You believe there's not a rule worth following if it makes you unhappy. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Parents who liked Taras, loved these names
- Rachil - Rachil's meaning is The Ewe is rooted from Hebrew and is used for girls is substantially used in Russian
- Halene means A Steadfast Woman is originated from Russian and is used primarily in English is used for girls
- Mikito - Originated from Hebrew, Mikito is predominantly used in Russian, Mikito means "My Judge is the Lord, God is My Judge God has Judged and God is My Judge" is used for baby boys. Mikito is diminutive of Daniel.
- Valja - Meaning of Valja is Inspired By An Ancient Roman Sex, The Strong and The Element Valere Meaning Be Healthy Be Strong used for boys and is used especially in Russian is originated from Latin. Valja is short version of Valerian.
- Dmitrii - Boy name Dmitrii means "Follower of Demeter and Dedicated to Demeter" which originated from Old Greek is used mainly in Russian. Dmitrii is a derivation of Demetrius.
Namesakes of Taras
- Taras Borodajkewycz, former member of the NSDAP and, after World War II
- Taras Ferley, publisher and politician in Manitoba, Canada
- Taras Fedorovych, prominent leader of the Dnieper Cossacks
- Taras Chubay, Ukrainian musician and poet, singer and composer
- Taras Shevchenko, Ukrainian poet, writer, artist
- Taras Kozyra, former politician in Ontario, Canada
- Taras Protsyuk, Ukrainian TV cameraman working for Reuters
- Taras Mykhalyk, Ukrainian footballer
- Taras Lutsenko, retired Ukrainian football goalkeeper for FC Dynamo Kyiv
- Taras Rajec, Ukrainian-born figure skater
- Taras Kabanov, former Ukrainian footballer
- Taras Lazarovych, Ukrainian forward
- Taras Stepanenko, Ukrainian footballer
- Taras Chornovil, Ukrainian politician and is a former deputy
- Taras Bidenko, German-based professional boxer
- Taras Filenko, ethnomusicologist, lecturer
- Taras Bulba-Borovets, Ukrainian resistance leader during World War II
- Taras Kulakov in Yo Mama as Actor
- Taras Tkachenko in Paranormal Whacktivity as Composer
- Taras Kostyuk in Elysium as Actor
- Actor Taras Denisenko, known for movie Kak molody my byli
- In 2013, Taras Bibich characterized the role of Komissar in comedy film Chapaev Chapaev.
- In 1970, Taras Alejnikov played the role of N in film Rabynya.