Rachil meaning and origin
Hebrew name Rachil bestowed upon girls, meaning of Rachil is "The Ewe" is especially used in Russian. Rachil is variant spelling of Rachel. Also Rachel is Greek and Latin cognate of Hebrew רָחֵל = Ewe, Female Sheep. Rachel is also equivalent of Rågiähl in Latin language. Hebrew name Rachel, meaning of Rachel is "Jacob's Wife and Female Sheep".
Variants of Rachil
View middle names that goes with Rachil like Velda, Adalyn,Names that rhyme with Rachil
Popularity of Rachil
Rachil is a familiar baby name in Greece and Philippines. At least, 700 people globally have carried Rachil as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rachil
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You keep following your heart in order to avoid disappointment and solitude. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. You have a quick mind. If number 1 is your soul urge no, it means you should be more independent. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Overcoming obstacles is your thing.
Looking for names similar to Rachil? Please go through the following names
- Antosha - Originated from Russian, Antosha is used especially in Marathi and Hindi, Antosha means "Invaluable or Inestimable" is a boy name
- Tikhon - Unwonted and Modern boy name Tikhon means "Hitting the Mark" and is substantially used in Russian is of Old Greek origin
- Vova - Pleasing and Venerable boy name Vova is originated from Slavonic and Germanic is used primarily in Russian language. Vova is Russian form of Vladimír. Also Vova is Russian form of Walter
- Yevgeniy - Rare boy name Yevgeniy has origin in Old Greek, meaning of Yevgeniy is "Noble, Well-born and Born Lucky" is used prevalently in Russian language. Yevgeniy is a derivation of Eugene.
- Sashka is originated from Old Greek is used in Russian used as a boy name, Sashka means "Protector and He Who Wards Off (Other) Men". Sashka is derived from Alexander.
Namesakes of Rachil
We could not find any notable namesake.