Tarlok meaning and origin
Specifically used among Sikhs, Tarlok is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Tarlok is "King of Three Worlds".Names that rhyme with Tarlok
Popularity of Tarlok
Tarlok is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Tarlok globally.
Numerological analysis of Tarlok
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are influential and use your influence to do great things. Just listen to your heart when it comes to people instead of your doubtful attitude. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You are extremely smart. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise.
Go through the following names similar to Tarlok
- Gunteerath - Primarily used in Sikh, Gunteerath means "Virtue of Holy Places" is a boy name
- Lachhmi - Principally used in Sikh, Lachhmi means "Goddess of Fortune" is used for girls
- Nripal - The boy name Nripal means "Protector of the People" is used commonly in Sikh
- Sanch means Truth or Righteous is used especially in Sikh is a baby girl name
- Amanjit means Peace Attainder or Attainer of Tranquility normally aimed at boys is used particulary in Punjabi
Namesakes of Tarlok
- Tarlok Singh, was member of the Planning Commission of India and a civil servant