Taybah name meaning
What does Taybah mean?
Meaning of Taybah is Good and Pure is particulary used in Sindhi and Arabic is used as a baby girl name. Names that rhyme with Taybah
How popular is the name Taybah?
Taybah is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 1000 names. In 2007, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 987 on girl names chart when 30 babies were named Taybah. Over 343 people have been named Taybah in England and Wales. As per our evaluation, over 300 people has been named Taybah globally.
Numerological aspects of Taybah
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. You have a specific taste in people. You don't hang around with just anyone. However, this is why people respect you. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best.
If you like Taybah, you would love these names
- Jabala - Girl name Jabala is substantially used in Sanskrit and Arabic, Jabala means "Powerful Lady or Powerful"
- Diqrah means Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is used commonly in Arabic and Sindhi is a baby girl name
- Jahanara - Creative and adventurous and Modernistic Jahanara especially is used in Gujarati and Marathi bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Jahanara is "Adorning the World Daughter or Queen of the World"
- Mashhud - Boy name Mashhud means "Clear or Witnessed" is primarily used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Manan - Used majorly in Marathi and Bengali far-out, Manan is of Sanskrit origin, Manan means "Thinking, Repetition or Thought" is used as a boy name
Famous people named Taybah
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Taybah
- Girl names beginning with T
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Pure