Tayyebeh meaning and origin
Tayyebeh's meaning is Good Deed aimed at baby girls is mostly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tayyebeh
Popularity of Tayyebeh
Tayyebeh is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Tayyebeh
Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Instead of wasting money, find a way to invest it in your future. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. You are highly resourceful and respectful around people who value honesty, justice, and dreams.
Looking for names similar to Tayyebeh? Please go through the following names
- Noshin - Offbeat girl name Noshin means "Sweet Thing or Sweet" is majorly used in Arabic
- Nadiyya - The girl name Nadiyya means "Delicate Moist Tender, Dew or Damp" is of Arabic origin is predominantly used in Arabic
- Alishba - Unusual and Fresh girl name Alishba is used chiefly in Arabic language, meaning of Alishba is "God in My Oath, Innocent or Pretty"
- Abdul-Mannan - Boy name Abdul-Mannan means "Slave of the Benefactor" is notably used in Arabic
- Usaama is used substantially in Arabic is a boy name, Usaama means "Description of a Lion"
Namesakes of Tayyebeh
We could not find any notable namesake.