Abdul-Noor meaning and origin
Meaning: Slave of the One who is Light
Add to favorites
Abdul-Noor especially is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Noor is "Slave of the One who is Light" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Abdul-Noor
Popularity of Abdul-Noor
Abdul-Noor is an uncommon name around the world.
Looking for a name like Abdul-Noor? Please go through the following names
- Shinogai - Used chiefly in Arabic, Shinogai bestowed upon girls, Shinogai means "Having Green Eyes"
- AbdulRaouf - Used mainly in Arabic, AbdulRaouf bestowed upon boys, AbdulRaouf means "Servant of the Most Merciful"
- Thurayyaa - Thurayyaa's meaning is Star or Pleiades is used as a baby girl name is largely used in Arabic
- Umm-Haraam - The girl name Umm-Haraam is used substantially in Arabic, Umm-Haraam means "Name of a Sahabiyah (RA)"
- Zahidah means Abstinent is used prevalently in Arabic. It is rooted from Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Abdul-Noor
We could not find any notable namesake.