Tazim name meaning
On This Page
What does Tazim mean?
Tazim means Glorification, Exaltation, Honour or Respect commonly used for both genders is used dominantly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tazim
How popular is the name Tazim?
Tazim is a rare baby name in England and Wales, chances of it being still in use are very slim. At least, 3 people globally have carried Tazim as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Tazim
Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Self-doubting mayturn you into the worst version of yourself that you don't like much. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony.
If you like Tazim, you would love these names
- Sarwar - Sarwar's meaning is Leader or Delight is used mainly in Hindi and Kannada is a unisex name
- Adeena - Of Hebrew origin, Unwonted Adeena means "Good Luck, Goddess or Slender", used primarily in English and Arabic is given to girls
- Raghibah means Desirous or Desiring is used in Arabic and Sindhi is given to girls
- Kardawiyah chiefly is used in Sindhi and Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Kardawiyah is "Daughter of Amr Al-basriyah was so Named or A Pious Woman"
- Jaraah - Mainly used in Sindhi and Arabic, Jaraah bestowed upon boys, meaning of Jaraah is "Name of Tabaree or Surgeon"
Famous people named Tazim
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Tazim
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- Arabic Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Honour
- Baby Names that mean Respect