Manel name meaning
What does Manel mean?
Manel is originated from Hebrew language bestowed upon both sexes, used principally in English, Arabic, French and Catalan, Manel means "Present or God is with Us". Manel is form of biblical and conifer Manuel. Manuel is variant of prevailing, biblical and immutable Emanuel. Also Manuel is variant form of dominant and biblical Immanuel. Manuel is short form of Emmanuel. Manuel is Spanish equivalent of Emanuel or Immanuel. Manuel's origin is Hebrew, meaning of Manuel is "Powerful and God is with Us".
Variants of ManelNames that rhyme with Manel
How popular is the name Manel?
a popular name in France with over 10223 new-borns have been given the name since 1977. Presently the moniker is on a rise, in 2012, it ranked 95th when 688 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the moniker has been in the top 100 baby names 4 times In Belgium, Manel is a unique name where it has been in use since 2001 and has secured the place in top 300 names. In 2014, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 267 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Manel. Over 376 people have been named Manel in Belgium.
Manel is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2004, peaked in 2009 when it ranked 2759th. But Manel is a popular baby name in Tunisia where every 1 in 600 have the name as well as in, Algeria, Sri Lanka and Spain. At least, 60000 people globally have carried Manel as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Manel?
You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You neglect your own issues and helping other is more important to you. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Parents who liked Manel, loved these names
- Kadim - The boy name Kadim means "Slave Servant or Servant", dominantly used in English and Arabic is of Arabic origin
- Wafeeq mostly is used in Marathi and Hindi aimed at boys has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Wafeeq is "Successful"
- Balaj - Balaj's meaning is Glitter or Shine is a boy name is used prevalently in Gujarati and Marathi
- Takia means Silence or Worshipper has its origin in Arabic and a girl name is mostly used in Arabic and English
- Isar is originated from Sanskrit, Isar means "Fascinating, Lord Shiva or Eminent" mostly used in Tamil and Marathi is bestowed upon both sexes
Famous people named Manel
- Manel Santisteban in Tres metros sobre el cielo as Composer
- Manel Soler in Kaavalan as Actor
- Manel Esteban in Cuadecuc, vampir as Cinematographer
- Composer Manel Camp, movie Girl with the Golden Panties
- Manel Jayasena characterized the key role of Principal in 1993 film Poronduwa.
- In 2007, Manel Solás played the role of Felix Cadecq in sci-fi film Próxima.
- Manel Fuentes, from 2003 adventure and animation movie El Cid: La leyenda, who played Rodrigo.
- Manel Sevidal, from 2016 drama film Paglipay, who played N.