Adeena name meaning
On This Page
What does Adeena mean?
Unusual Adeena is used in English and Arabic, Adeena means "Goddess, Good Luck, Pious or Slender" used as a baby girl name came from Hebrew. Adeena is version of biblical and long standing Adina.
Adina is a variant of venerable, well-known and biblical Ada. Originated from Germanic and Hebrew, Uncommon Adina, Adina means "Noble Minded and Decoration".
Is Adeena a suitable baby name?
Adeena is a beautiful name for a baby girl that has gained popularity over the years. This Hebrew-originated name has a very elegant ring to it and means "noble" or "gentle".
It is easy to pronounce and spell, making it a popular choice among many parents. A little girl with this name would exude an air of sophistication and gracefulness. Additionally, the name Adeena has positive connotations associated with it, such as being kind-hearted, selfless and empathetic.
These qualities are admirable traits for any young child to possess, making Adeena an ideal name for parents who desire their child to grow up as an honorable person.
How do I pronounce Adeena?
The three syllabled name Adeena is pronounced, a-dee-na.
Variants of AdeenaNames that rhyme with Adeena
How popular is the name Adeena?
Adeena is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1961 and was able to reach the top 5000 names. In 2013, it ranked 4999th when 27 girls were named Adeena.
There are over 381 babies that have been given the name Adeena in United States. Adeena is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 2000.
Over 247 babies in England and Wales have been named Adeena.
Also, Adeena is a familiar name in Pakistan and India. As per our findings, over 800 people has been named Adeena globally.
Numerological aspects of Adeena
Your failures motivate you. People don't take you seriously because of your inconsistency. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite.
Do you like Adeena? Read these names too
- Nor - Offbeat and Modernistic Nor is originated from Arabic is chiefly used in Swedish, Malay and Arabic, Nor means "Light or Eyes" is used for both sexes
- Gazala - Commonly used in Kannada and Indian, Gazala bestowed upon girls, meaning of Gazala is "A Poem or Ode"
- Aatiq means Independent or Young Woman aimed at both boys and girls is predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic
- Rahela - New-fangled and Unwonted Rahela is used particulary in Hindi and Marathi is a girl name, Rahela means "The Ewe or One who Shows the Way" is of Hebrew origin
- Abdus-Sabour - Meaning of Abdus-Sabour is Servant of the Patient is used as a boy name is majorly used in Arabic and Sindhi
Sibling Names for Adeena
Welcome to the most beautiful list of sibling names for your baby Adeena! We have scoured the globe and handpicked some of the most unique and creative names that we believe are perfect companions for Adeena. Take a look at these one-of-a-kind names and pick out your favorite!
For a sister
For a brother
Famous people named Adeena
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adeena
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Arabic Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -eena
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Good
- Baby Names that mean Luck
- Baby Names that mean Pious
- Baby Names that mean Slender