Tempest name meaning
What does Tempest mean?
Tempest means Turbulent, Stormy, Tempest or Violent Storm is particulary used in English is aimed at both genders.
How do I pronounce Tempest?
t(e)-mpe-st is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Tempest. tem-pest or temp-ist are another way(s) to say the name.
Variants of TempestNames that rhyme with Tempest
How popular is the name Tempest?
Tempest is a familiar baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1990, it ranked 1556th when 98 girl were named Tempest. Over 1205 babies in United States have been named Tempest. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Tempest as their given name according to our estimate.
What numbers say about Tempest?
Sometimes, you act like a control freak. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. Don't settle for an ordinary life. Don't be ordinary. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it.
Looking for names similar to Tempest? Please go through the following names
- Baylie - Noteworthy Baylie is used notably in English and English, Baylie means "Public Official or Surname" has its roots in Old English is commonly used for both genders
- Bradock - Boy name Bradock means "One who Lives By a Broad Oak and Broad-spreading Oak" has its origin in English. Bradock is derived from Braddock.
- Hellur - Boy name Hellur is of Old English origin, Hellur means "Dweller By a Hill". Hellur is derived from Heller.
- Carvey means Wood Sculptor, One who Carves Wood and Wood Carver has origin in Old English is used as a boy name. Carvey is short form of Carver.
- Yale - Of Old English origin, Unfamiliar Yale is used as a baby boy name, Yale means "From the Slope from the L or Corner" is specifically used in English and Frisian
Famous people named Tempest
- Tempest, American Celtic rock band
- Tempest Anderson, ophthalmic surgeon at York County Hospital
- Tempest Storm, American burlesque star and motion picture actress
- Tempestt Bledsoe in ParaNorman as Actress