Baylie name meaning
What does Baylie mean?
Cherished Baylie has its origin in Old English, Baylie means "Law Enforcer, Bailiff, Courtyard Within Castle Walls, Steward, Public Official or Surname" and is substantially used in English is used as a gender insensitive name . Baylie is a version of pleasing and venerable Bailey. Famous Old English Bailey is prevalently used in English and English languages, meaning of Bailey is "Administrator, City Fortification and Berry".
How do I pronounce Baylie?
ba(y)-lie is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Baylie.
Variants of Baylie
How popular is the name Baylie?
Baylie used to be a common name in United States, first appeared in 1984 and over 3325 babies have been given the name in 39 years. At the peak of its usage in 1997,. However after 39 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Baylie is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, even after 26 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 3000. Over 123 babies in England and Wales have been named Baylie.
Baylie is a common name in Ethiopia. As per our evaluation, over 3000 babies have been bestowed Baylie around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Baylie
You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart. You prefer determinate and strong partner when it comes to relationships. You dream of living in a more humane society. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
If you like Baylie, you would love these names
- Diamyn - Origin of Outlandish Diamyn is in English bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Diamyn is "Diamond, River and Bright Guardian". Diamyn is a resultant of Diamond.
- Tambre - Queer girl name Tambre means "One who Brings Great Joy" came from English
- Harkaran - Originated from Punjabi, Outlandish Harkaran means "Ray of the Lords Light or On Behalf of God" given to boys is used in English and Sikh
- Faine - Meaning of Faine is Joyful Glad or Good-natured is predominantly used in English and English and is used for both sexes is originated from Middle and English
- Vanytie - Girl name Vanytie has its origin in English, Vanytie means "Pride In Oneself". Vanytie is a derivation of Vanity.
Middle names for Baylie
Just in case, you don't know what to pair with Baylie, we've got you covered with these well-liked and attractive middle names.
View more middle names that goes with Baylie.
Sibling Names for Baylie
Choosing a name for your baby can be a daunting task, but if you've already decided on Baylie, then you're off to a great start! If you're looking for sibling names that pair well with Baylie, we've put together a list of options ranging from classic to modern and everything in between. Take a look at our suggestions and find the perfect name for your growing family.
Names for Baylie's sister
For a brother
Famous people named Baylie
- Baylie Cregut in Spanks Butt, No Spanks as Actress
Lists having Baylie
- Boys names beginning with B
- Girls names beginning with B
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Law
- Baby Names that mean Bailiff
- Baby Names that mean Castle
- Baby Names that mean Surname