Theora meaning and origin
Venerable and Sufficiently quirky Old Greek Theora means "A Watcher" is given to baby girls.
Variants of TheoraNames that rhyme with Theora
Popularity of Theora
Theora is a unique baby name in United States, it had been in use since 1891 and was last seen in 1990, during its 60 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 1901, it ranked 1067th when 37 girls were named Theora. Over 838 people have been named Theora in United States. According to our estimate, at least 800 people have been bestowed Theora around the globe.
What numbers say about Theora?
In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. Good things don't just fall from the sky. You have to earn them. You know this. You are reliable but unpredictable, fragile but emotionless at the same time. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone.
Looking for a name like Theora? Please go through the following names
- Helenann - Especially used in English unexpected, Helenann is originated from Old Greek and a girl name, meaning of Helenann is "Most Beautiful Woman in the World, Moon Elope and Basket". Helenann is resultant of Helen.
- Hestia is used chiefly in Greek, Swedish and Finnish is originated from Old Greek is given to baby girls. Hestia is equivalent of ‘Εστια in Latin language
- Mehran - Infrequent boy name Mehran means "A Character in Shahnameh, Old Name of a River Sindh or Kindness" has its roots in Old Greek and Afghan is used in Arabic
- Zale - Rare boy name Zale is of Old Greek origin, Zale means "Sea Strength"
- Parisa - Parisa's meaning is Like a Fairy or Like Paris is of Old Greek and Arabic origin given to baby girls is used particulary in Swedish and Hindi
Namesakes of Theora
We could not find any notable namesake.