Theseus meaning and origin
Meaning of Theseus is Orders used for boys and originated from Old Greek is used especially in English.
Variants of TheseusNames that rhyme with Theseus
Popularity of Theseus
Theseus is a unique baby name in United States, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 3000 names. In 2015, it ranked 2715th when 44 boys were named Theseus. Over 257 babies in United States have been named Theseus. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Theseus
You are co-operative, caring and courteous individual. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. Learn how to separate reality from illusion. Widen your perspective and become more aware of your own existence. You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You are prone to being uncomfortable and unable to relax.
Do you like Theseus? Other names you would love
- Leandra means Lion of a Man, Leon Which Means Lion or Folk has its origin in Old Greek and is given to both sexes is mostly used in Italian
- Cibel has its origin in Greek and Phrygian, Cibel means "Divinity Personifying Nature In Phrygian Mythology" is used as a girl name
- Eleuterio - Unconventional boy name Eleuterio means "Free" came from Old Greek and Spanish
- Theoni - Unconventional and Fresh girl name Theoni has origin in Old Greek, mainly used in Greek language, Theoni means "Godly"
- Reet - Notably used in Sikh and Oriya new-fangled and unheard-of, Reet came from Old Greek and is used for both sexes, meaning of Reet is "Tradition or Culture"
Namesakes of Theseus
We could not find any notable namesake.