Thiemo meaning and origin
Boy name Thiemo is of Old High German and Germanic origin and is used majorly in German, Finnish and Swedish languages, Thiemo means "People, Famous or Well-Known". Thiemo is variant of renowned Timo. Timo is variation of biblical Timotheus. Timo is diminutive of Timothy. Timo is German form of Dietmar. Also Timo is equivalent of Timon in Italian and Finnish languages. Timo's meaning is Famous, Well-Known and Folk came from Germanic and Old Greek. Thiemo is short of Dietmar. Also Dietmar is variant spelling of ÞJOÐ;MAR. Dietmar's meaning is Well-Known, Famous and Folk has its origin in Old High German and Germanic.
Variants of ThiemoNames that rhyme with Thiemo
Popularity of Thiemo
Thiemo is a familiar baby name in Germany and Netherlands. As per our research, over 700 people has been named Thiemo globally.
Thiemo in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Thiemo?
Learn how to live on your own and trust others without losing yourself and your self-respect. You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? You want to do everything as planned in life. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it.
Other names similar to Thiemo, for name hunters
- Rollo - Notably used in Danish and Norwegian long standing and celebrated, Rollo came from Germanic, meaning of Rollo is "Leader, Renowned in the Land or Wolf Fame" is aimed at baby boys
- Toa - Originated from Polynesian, Odd and Contemporary Toa bestowed upon both boys and girls used in Swedish, English and Finnish, Toa means "A Brave-Hearted Woman"
- Adelgunde - The girl name Adelgunde means "Noble or Honorable" is of Germanic and Old High German origin is used commonly in German and Swedish
- Mally - Unorthodox Mally has its origin in Latin and Hebrew is used in Swedish, English and Danish bestowed upon girls, Mally means "Sweet or Honey"
- Lotta - Meaning of Lotta is Man, Husband or Vigorous is predominantly used in English and Scandinavian which of Old High German, English and Germanic origin is used for baby girls. Pleasing name Lotta managed to bag 491st position among girl names in 1886 in United States
Namesakes of Thiemo
- Thiemo, was Archbishop of Salzburg
- Thiemo de Bakker, Dutch tennis player