Adelgunde meaning and origin
Girl name Adelgunde is originated from Old High German and Germanic, Adelgunde means "Noble or Honorable" is chiefly used in German, Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Adelgunde is German equivalent of Adelgund.
Variants of AdelgundeNames that rhyme with Adelgunde
Popularity of Adelgunde
Adelgunde is a common baby name in Germany while it is somewhat familiar in Austria. At least, 2000 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Adelgunde
You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself.
Looking for a name like Adelgunde? Please go through the following names
- Amadea - Unwonted Amadea has its origin in Latin, Amadea means "However Not Very Common Name In Germany and God's Love" which is used predominantly in Danish and Finnish is aimed at baby girls. Amadea is effeminate form of Amadeus.
- Dominika - Dominika's meaning is Belonging to the Lord or Of the Lord Belonging to God has origin in Latin and is bestowed upon baby girls is majorly used in Danish and Norwegian
- Iska - Iska's meaning is Iron is used as a gender insensitive name and is majorly used in Finnish and Swedish came from Spanish
- Swanhilda is used prevalently in German and English has origin in Germanic and Old High German, Swanhilda means "Fight or Swan" is given to girls
- Niikko - Widely Accepted boy name Niikko is used predominantly in Finnish and Sami. Niikko is Sami form of Niko
Namesakes of Adelgunde
We could not find any notable namesake.