Thomasius name meaning
What does Thomasius mean?
Thomasius is Latin cognate of Thomas.
Variants of ThomasiusNames that rhyme with Thomasius
How popular is the name Thomasius?
Thomasius is an uncommon name probably limited to Indonesia.
What numerology tells about Thomasius?
You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. You have a strong will to succeed in life. You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You just have to find a way to get through people and make them listen. You can become a great leader if you want. The question is how do you want to succeed in life? The only person you need to prove yourself is the person you see in the mirror every day.
Do you like Thomasius? You would love these names
- Evelin means Evelyn, Bird or Desired is commonly used in German and Danish. Its origin is in Old French and Hebrew is a unisex name
- Nathaël - Meaning of Nathaël is God Gave came from Hebrew
- Johney - Illustrous and Venerable unisex name Johney is rooted from English and Hebrew, meaning of Johney is "God is Gracious". Johney is resulted from Johny.
- Arnfríður is equivalent of Arnfríðr in Icelandic language. Also Arnfríður is form of Arnfrøðr in Faroese language
- Jean-Michel - Meaning of Jean-Michel is God is Merciful or Who is Like God aimed at baby boys has its origin in Hebrew and French
Famous people named Thomasius
We could not find any notable namesake.