Abbygail meaning and origin
Curious girl name Abbygail has origin in Hebrew is particulary used in English, Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Abbygail is variation of perpetual, admired and biblical Abigail. Abigail is equivalent of Abigael in English and German languages. Curious Hebrew Abigail, meaning of Abigail is "Father of Exaltation, Head of a Monastery and My Father Rejoices Joy of My Father".
Variants of Abbygail
View middle names that goes with Abbygail like Elina,Names that rhyme with Abbygail
Popularity of Abbygail
Abbygail was a common name in United States. Over 3421 babies have been named Abbygail since 1982. When at its peak in 2009,. However after 33 years, the name is currently sliding down on the charts. Abbygail is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2000 when it ranked 1195th. Over 116 people have been named Abbygail in England and Wales. In France, it has been in use since 1997 and achieved its top ranking of 2575 in 2015.
Abbygail is a rare baby name in Belgium where it is still in use. Also, Abbygail is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Abbygail as their given name according to our findings.
Abbygail in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Abbygail?
You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships. You are a child of change. If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark.
Other names similar to Abbygail, for would be moms
- Mannaïck means Princess of the Sea is originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in Breton
- Dini - Originated from Germanic, Latin, Hebrew and Celtic, Dini means "Lord of the Poor, God has Judged and Justified". Dini is diminutive of Dina.
- Jemmie means One Who Supplants used for both boys and girls is originated from English and Hebrew
- Joana - Origin of Loved and Ceaseless Joana is in Hebrew is used majorly in Faroese, Danish and Portuguese, meaning of Joana is "The Lord is Gracious or Female Version of John" is a girl name
- Mathéa - The Mathéa is originated from Hebrew, Mathéa means "Gift of God"
Namesakes of Abbygail
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Abbygail
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Head
- Baby Names that mean Monastery
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Joy
- Baby Names that mean Intelligent
- Baby Names that mean Rejoicing
- Baby Names that mean Rejoices
- Baby Names that mean God