Thomsen meaning and origin
Thomsen is variant of celebrated and biblical Thom. Thom is shortened form of Thomas. Thom came from Aramaic, meaning of Thom is "Twin".
Variants of ThomsenNames that rhyme with Thomsen
Popularity of Thomsen
Thomsen is a familiar baby name in Zimbabwe. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Thomsen globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Thomsen
Be proud of everything you've been through. Use your gut around people. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Open your eyes before it's too late and explore your options. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits. You can go from cold to extremely sensitive sometimes, people see you as a robot without feelings. People find you attractive because of your mysterious private life and self-confident approach to everything.
Go through the following names similar to Thomsen
- Nezira - The Nezira is originated from Quran, Nezira means "Dedicated to God"
- Anne-Cécile has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious"
- Usmar - Usmar's meaning is God or Famous
- LeeRoy - Meaning of LeeRoy is King is used commonly in English which of French origin is given to boys
- Elrich - Elrich means "Ruler or Noble"
Namesakes of Thomsen
We could not find any notable namesake.