Thorgut meaning and origin
Thorgut is equivalent of Þórgautr in Swedish language.
Variants of ThorgutNames that rhyme with Thorgut
Popularity of Thorgut
Thorgut is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Thorgut
It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. You are not much into hanging around and wasting time with people. You never approach issues or challenges with a negative attitude because you know that no problem comes with a solution. Your kindness is your only flaw. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure. You are warm but cold at the same time, strong but gentle, depending on the people around you.
Parents who liked Thorgut, loved these names
- Diuri - The boy name Diuri is notably used in Danish and Old Danish. Diuri is Danish cognate of Diúri
- Ansealbma is Sami form of Anselm
- Gudmund is originated from Old Norse language bestowed upon boys, used largely in Faroese, Scandinavian and Swedish, Gudmund means "Protection or God"
- Dubgus came from Celtic bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Dubgus is "Strength, Vigour or Dark"
- Dwerg is Danish equivalent of Dvergr
Namesakes of Thorgut
We could not find any notable namesake.