Thuwaybah meaning and origin
Principally used in Arabic, Thuwaybah means "Name of One of the Wet-nurses of the Prophet or Deserving of Gods Reward" is a girl name.Names that rhyme with Thuwaybah
Popularity of Thuwaybah
Thuwaybah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Thuwaybah
You don't focus on material things but like to have nice possessions. Nothing and no one can keep you amused for too long. If you get too attached to everyone, what will you do when if they leave one day? Most people enjoy having you around. You don't even use your intuition when it comes to important life decisions. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you? You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused.
Looking for a name like Thuwaybah? Please go through the following names
- Abu-Mahzoorah primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abu-Mahzoorah is "Name of One Companion of the Prophet of Allah"
- Tabasim - Girl name Tabasim is specifically used in Arabic, meaning of Tabasim is "Smiling"
- Fikkir means Very Thoughtful aimed at baby girls is used predominantly in Arabic
- Suhailah - Unwonted Suhailah has its origin in Arabic, Suhailah means "Easy or Gentle" and is mostly used in Arabic is used for girls
- Abdus-Smad - Abdus-Smad's meaning is Slave of the Eternal is a baby boy name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Thuwaybah
- Thuwaybah, Ṣaḥābah and the first milk nurse of Muḥammad