Til meaning and origin
Boy name Til is originated from Old High German and Germanic is especially used in German and Low German. Til is version of eminent Till. Till is variant form of Tile. Also Till is variation of loved Tilo. Till is diminutive of names with "Diet". Also Till is a short form of Theodoric. Till is originated from Old High German, Germanic and Gothic, Till means "People and Clever".
Variants of TilNames that rhyme with Til
Popularity of Til
Til is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Til as their given name according to our estimate.
Til in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Numerological aspects of Til
Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You believe that what you give is what you will receive. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You manage to hide your issues and emotional struggles pretty very well. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life. You are all about fun, adventure, excitement, change, and adventure.
Looking for names similar to Til? Please go through the following names
- Enguerran - The Enguerran is originated from German, meaning of Enguerran is "Blade or Raven"
- Mérane - Meaning of Mérane is House or Raven came from German
- Armandin - Meaning of Armandin is Strong or Man is of German origin
- Rayk - Boy name Rayk is chiefly used in Frisian and German which originated from Frisian, meaning of Rayk is "Advice"
- Gundbald - Old High German name Gundbald means "Bold or Struggle"
Namesakes of Til
- Til Schweiger, German actor, voice actor, film director
- Til Bettenstaedt, former German footballer and currently the manager of BV Cloppenburg II
- Til Brugman, Dutch author, poet and linguist