Isabela meaning and origin
Isabela's meaning is God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath came from Hebrew, largely used in Romanian, English, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish is used as a girl name . Isabela is form of biblical, ceaseless and hot Isabel. Isabel is variant form of Elizabeth Proven�al. Also Isabel is variation of biblical, loved and immutable Isabella. Isabel is also a variant of evergreen and prevalent Isabelle. Isabel is derived from Elisabeth. Isabel is Spanish equivalent of Elizabeth. Also Isabel is Spanish form of Elisabet. Isabel is also English equivalent of Isabella. Meaning of Isabel is God is Perfection and God Protects My House is rooted from Hebrew.
Variants of Isabela
View middle names that goes with Isabela like Bethanie, Rubye, Gaie, Chyna, Adelia, Mber,Names that rhyme with Isabela
Popularity of Isabela
Isabela is a popular in United States where over 9819 new-borns have been given the name since 1982. At the peak of its usage in 2004, 694 girls were bestowed the name and it was ranked at 442nd position. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 500 baby names 4 times Isabela is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1997 and was able to reach the top 2000 names. In 2015, it ranked 1088th when 32 girls were named Isabela. There are over 382 babies that have been given the name Isabela in England and Wales.
Isabela is an uncommon baby name in Ireland still in use today. During its 22 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. There are over 106 babies that have been given the name Isabela in France. Also, it appeared first time in 2012 on baby girl names list of Belgium. But Isabela is a popular baby name in Brazil where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania, Mexico and Romania. As per our estimate, over 80000 people has been named Isabela globally.
Isabela in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Isabela?
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You act cold around people not because you are insensitive as they believe but scared of getting carried away by your emotions. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Open your mind and allow yourself to form a different opinion than the usual one you have.
Do you like Isabela? You would love these names
- Gianna - Loved Gianna is used majorly in Italian and English usually aimed at both sexes, Gianna means "Yahweh is Gracious or God is Merciful" is of Hebrew origin. On the list of baby girl names, customary Gianna was spotted at 80th position in 2018 in United States
- Mischael - Boy name Mischael has its origin in Hebrew, used majorly in German language, Mischael means "Who is What God Is?"
- Jeannick - Of Hebrew origin, Jeannick means "God is Merciful"
- Johnnie - Prominent and Venerable unisex name Johnnie has origin in Hebrew, Johnnie means "Modern Female Version of John or Jon or Variant of the Hebrew John Jehovah has been Gracious" is substantially used in Norwegian and English
- Divi - The infrequent and modern unisex name Divi means "Search or The Heaven", rooted from Hebrew is used in Oriya and Marathi
Namesakes of Isabela
- Isabela Moner in Work with Me as Actress
- Isabela Corona Refugio Corona Pé rez FrÃas, better known as Isabela Corona, was a Mexican actress named "Bette Davis of Mexico" for her comedic capacity comparable to that of the American actress.
- Actor Isabela Garcia, well-known for TV series Tropical Paradise
Lists having Isabela
- Biblical Girl Names
- Girl names beginning with I
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Portuguese Girl Names
- Roman Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -ela
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Oath