Betsie meaning and origin
Origin of Unheard-of Betsie is in Hebrew is given to baby girls. Betsie is resulted from Betty. Betty is variation of unfading and cherished Beata. Also Betty is variant of immutable and widespread Berta. Betty is also a variant form of celebrated, evergreen and sacred Barbara. Betty is short version of ElisabethElizabeth. Betty is English form of Elisabet. Meaning of Betty is My God has Sworn and My God is Perfect is rooted from Hebrew. Also. Betsie is derivation of Betsy. Betsy is form of widely accepted, biblical and immutable Betty. Betsy is English cognate of Elisabet.
View middle names that goes with Betsie like Alina, Eth, Anae, Peggie,Names that rhyme with Betsie
Popularity of Betsie
In England and Wales, Betsie is a unique name where it has been in use since 2003 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2013, it ranked 1048th when 34 girls were named Betsie. Over 247 people have been named Betsie in England and Wales. Betsie is an uncommon baby name in United States, 31 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1995. Over 206 babies in United States have been named Betsie.
Also, Betsie is a familiar name in Netherlands, South Africa and Mexico. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Betsie globally.
Betsie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Betsie?
People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. When it comes to life goals, you are cautious and always plan precisely your next steps.
Do you like Betsie? Read these names too
- Elisea - Unwonted Elisea has its origin in Hebrew is used as a girl name, Elisea means "God is Salvation"
- Yadai - Yadai's meaning is Friend of God came from Hebrew is used as a baby boy name. Yadai is resultant of Yedidya.
- Yehoveh - Boy name Yehoveh is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Yehoveh is "I Am Who Is". Yehoveh is a derivation of Yahweh.
- Jafit means Beautiful or Beautiful Lovely is rooted from Hebrew used as a girl name is prevalently used in Marathi, Hebrew and Hindi
- Yosel - New-fangled and Anomalous Yosel is used in Yiddish is a baby boy name and rooted from Hebrew, Yosel means "He Will Enlarge"
Namesakes of Betsie
- Betsie ten Boom, Dutch woman, the daughter of a watchmaker,
Lists having Betsie
- Girl names beginning with B
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Bet
- Girl names that ends with -sie
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Oath
- Baby Names that mean Promise
- Baby Names that mean Witness
- Baby Names that mean Abundance
- Baby Names that mean Sworn
- Baby Names that mean Fullness
- Baby Names that mean Perfect