Tiraq meaning and origin
Mostly used in Arabic, Tiraq means "Strength, Force or Occupation" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Tiraq
Popularity of Tiraq
Tiraq is an uncommon name probably limited to Canada.
Numerological aspects of Tiraq
Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. People who know you describe you as driven and ambitious. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. Letting others ruin your day out of kindness is a stupid thing to do. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success.
Do you like Tiraq? Read these names too
- Radhwaan - Radhwaan's meaning is Acceptance or Consent is used as a baby boy name is largely used in Arabic
- Muhsana means Married, One who is Well-Protected or Well-protected has origin in Arabic dominantly used in Arabic is used as a girl name
- Abdul Mannan - Meaning of Abdul Mannan is Servant of the Benefactor or Slave of the Benefactor used for boys which of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic
- Luban - Meaning of Luban is Pine Tree or Denotes Long Neck used for girls is especially used in Arabic
- Muriha - Girl name Muriha means "Soothing or Restful" is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Tiraq
We could not find any notable namesake.