Shazi meaning and origin
Girl name Shazi is specifically used in Arabic, Shazi means "Love or Fragrant".Names that rhyme with Shazi
Popularity of Shazi
Shazi is a common baby name in Pakistan while it is somewhat familiar in India, Iran, Tanzania, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. As per our findings, over 2000 people has been named Shazi globally.
Numerological analysis of Shazi
You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are often experiencing identity crisis because of your high IQ. You don't allow yourself to get carried away and take advantage of people only because they like you and admire your personality. You are the one of the most sensitive person but it doesn't mean you are weak. Grab the given opportunities or create your own.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Shazi
- Abdul Ahad means Servant of Him who is One or Slave of He who is One Allah used for boys, used primarily in Arabic has its origin in Arabic
- Jamshad means Shining River used for boys is used predominantly in Arabic
- Abdul-Momit - Boy name Abdul-Momit is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Momit is "Servant of the Death-giver"
- Hocine - The Hocine is used in Arabic, meaning of Hocine is "Good or Beautiful" came from Arabic
- Nafeeza is used largely in Arabic is originated from Arabic aimed at baby girls, Nafeeza means "Precious One"
Namesakes of Shazi
We could not find any notable namesake.