Totte meaning and origin
Totte is equivalent of Totti in Swedish language.
Variants of TotteNames that rhyme with Totte
Popularity of Totte
Totte is a familiar baby name in Sweden. According to our evaluation, over 100 babies have been named Totte globally, concentrated mainly Nordic regions.
Totte in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Totte?
You are a lone wolf who can survive on his own because of his skills, highly developed sense of intuition, and the ability to provide for himself. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you. Let go off your past, you are not what happened to you rather what you choose to be.
You would love these names similar to Totte
- Quanna prevalently is used in English and Greenlandic is a baby girl name is rooted from English-American, Native and American-Comanche. Quanna is equivalent of Kuána in Greenlandic language
- Walderik - The boy name Walderik is used majorly in Danish and Old Danish. Walderik is Danish cognate of Valdríkr
- Úlfhildur - The girl name Úlfhildur is used substantially in Icelandic, Swedish and Danish. Úlfhildur is Icelandic equivalent of Úlfhildr
- Sibbe - Unisex name Sibbe is used dominantly in Old SwedishDanish, Swedish and English. Sibbe is Swedish form of Sighbiorn
- Gudhborg substantially is used in Swedish and Old Swedish is given to girls. Gudhborg is Swedish equivalent of Guðbjǫrg
Namesakes of Totte
- Totte Mannes, visual artist whose oil paintings are on display