Tridhaman meaning and origin
Boy name Tridhaman means "The Holy Trinity" is used in Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Oriya, Malayalam and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Tridhaman
Popularity of Tridhaman
Tridhaman is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Tridhaman
Travel when you are heartbroken because it helps you to heal faster. You are seen as a dominant force at your workplace, while your friends see you as their shoulder to cry. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You lack adventure. Don't forget to emind yourself of your life success, when facing hard times. You like disconnecting from the world and reconnecting with your soul.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Tridhaman
- Rajus largely is used in Malayalam and Gujarati is a boy name, meaning of Rajus is "Morning"
- Titiksha is used notably in Marathi, Hindi and Tamil is a baby girl name, Titiksha means "Tolrate or Light"
- Dakshayajnavinaashini is used substantially in Gujarati and Marathi is a baby girl name, Dakshayajnavinaashini means "Interrupter of the Sacrifice of Daksha"
- Pratit - Pratit's meaning is Faith in God, Manifested or Confident is used particulary in Oriya and Sikh is a baby boy name
- Acaryasuta means Another Name of Asvatthaman or Son of the Teacher is prevalently used in Oriya and Hindi is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Tridhaman
We could not find any notable namesake.