Trinidad meaning and origin
Trinidad's meaning is Trinity or Triple has its origin in Latin and English aimed at both boys and girls is used predominantly in Spanish. Trinidad is form of pleasing and biblical Trinity. Meaning of Trinity is Trinity, Triple and The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit is of English origin. The name is celebrated on the 1st Sunday after Pentecost.
Variants of TrinidadNames that rhyme with Trinidad
Popularity of Trinidad
A common name in United States with over 9492 new-borns have been given the name since 1884. At the peak of its usage in 1922, it ranked 449th when 231 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the moniker has been in Trinidad is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 36 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 700. Over 217 people have been named Trinidad in France.
But Trinidad is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in, Philippines, Spain, Colombia, Peru, Argentina, Honduras and Equatorial Guinea. At least, 240000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Trinidad
Expression number 7 reveals your disrespect for people who gossip, lie and have no special purpose in life. Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times You like people too but prefer your solitude. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences.
Looking for a name like Trinidad? Please go through the following names
- Inocencio - Meaning of Inocencio is Innocens is originated from Latin which is used commonly in Spanish is aimed at boys
- Menchu - The girl name Menchu means "Son of, Orchard and Garden" is originated from Hebrew is used mainly in Spanish. Menchu is shortened form of Carmen.
- Azael - Used substantially in Spanish far-out, Azael means "Made of God" and is used for baby boys has origin in Hebrew
- Colón - Meaning of Colón is Dove is mostly used in Spanish
- Julián has its origin in Latin is used principally in Spanish, Julián means "Julia" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Trinidad
- Trinidad Tarrosa-Subido, Filipino linguist and poet
- Trinidad Silva, Trinidad Silva, Jr
- Trinidad Roxas, wife of Philippine President Manuel Roxas and the fifth First Lady of the Philippines
- Trinidad Romero, American politician and rancher
- Trinidad Mann in Next Day Air as Actress
- Trinidad James in Clapping for the Wrong Reasons as
- Trinidad Jiménez GarcÃa-Herrera, sometimes called by his party counterparts Trini Jimé nez, is a Spanish politician and militant in the Spanish Socialist Workers' Party who occupied the portfolio in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and
- Actor Trinidad Carreño, known for short La mujer que llegaba a las seis