Trinity meaning and origin
Of English origin, Admired Trinity means "One God, Triad, The Holy Three, Triple or Trinity" and is predominantly used in Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Gujarati, Assamese, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada, English and Marathi is used for both boys and girls.
Variants of TrinityNames that rhyme with Trinity
Popularity of Trinity
Trinity was a very popular name in United States. Over 80361 babies have been named Trinity since 1921. At its zenith in 2004, it ranked 48th when 5632 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 105 years. Moreover, the moniker has been to the top 50 baby names 2 times In England and Wales, Trinity was once a common name since emerging in 1996 it has been given to over 2378 babies. When at the peak of its usage in 2004,. But after 25 years, the name has lost its appeal a bit and is now ranking low.
Trinity is a familiar baby name in Queensland during its short run, it been to the top 100 names. In 2004, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 64 on girl names chart when 63 babies were given the name Trinity. There are over 322 babies that have been given the name Trinity in Queensland. In France, Trinity is a unique name where it has been in use since 2000 and has secured the place in top 2000 names. In 2004, it ranked 1089th when 33 girls were named Trinity. There are over 270 babies that have been given the name Trinity in France.
Trinity is an uncommon baby name in still in use in Ireland. Also, it appeared first time in 2001 on baby girl names list of Belgium. But Trinity is a popular baby name in Malawi where every 1 in 3000 have the name. At least, 80000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Trinity?
You have a strong attitude but in order to be happy, you have to be open to new things. Don't make work your priority. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You possess persistence and clarity when it comes to searching for the truth. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. Searching for answers can sometimes make you feel miserable and disappoint you because you can't find answers to all your questions.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Trinity
- Leona - All time favorite and Well-Liked unisex name Leona means "Brave as a Lioness, Lioness or Feminine of Leon" used specifically in Icelandic, English and Tamil is originated from Old Greek and Latin. Frequently Used Leona ranked at 480 position in 1964 in baby girl names list in United States
- Elena - Origin of Frequently Used and Conifer Elena is in Old Provençal and Old Greek, meaning of Elena is "Sun, Excellent or Feminine of Alexander" used for both sexes is used in Hindi and Icelandic
- Cathy - Darling Cathy is used notably in Swedish, English and Finnish is a gender insensitive name, Cathy means "Pure or The Pure" is rooted from Old Greek
- Tracey - Meaning of Tracey is France, Place of Thracius or Theresa is chiefly used in English and English is a gender-neutral name is originated from Old Greek and Old French
- Leon - Widely Accepted and Conifer Leon has its origin in Old Greek and Latin, Leon means "Lion or Form of Leonard" chiefly used in Danish and French is bestowed upon both sexes
Namesakes of Trinity
- Trinity Maxx in Slick as Actress
- Trinity Rae in It's Just a Fucking Video as Actress
- Trinity Harding in Housewife Bangers Vol. 12 as Actress
- Trinity Wright in Back to the Summer as Director
- Trinity Marquez in Imagination Laboratory as Actress
- Trinity Porter in Housos vs. Authority as Actress
- Trinity Zylstra in Ghosthunters as Actress
- Trinity McCray in Episode #3.13 as Actress
- Actor Trinity H. Campbell, famous for video Women's Erotic Wrestling: Queen Ho of the Ring
- Trinity Simspon, from 2019 horror movie Dolls, who characterized Sammey Holbrook.
- Trinity M. Stiles, from 1998 drama, romance movie I'm Sorry, My Love, who played the April.
- Trinity Brooks portrayed pivotal character of Gambler in 1998 comedy film Blunt.
Lists having Trinity
- Biblical Baby Names
- Boys names beginning with T
- Girls names beginning with T
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Tri
- Popular Girl Names in United States (2012)
- Popular Girl Names in Queensland (2009)
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Three
- Baby Names that mean Father
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Spirit