Troyal name meaning
What does Troyal mean?
Meaning of Troyal is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Troyal
How popular is the name Troyal?
Troyal is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1992. At least, 30 people globally have carried Troyal as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Troyal?
You have a sharp focus and hard-working nature. You are too kind to tell these people to leave and so, you end up drained and confused. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. Since you trapped yourself inside rules, restrictions, religion, you've imprisoned your soul in one state. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight.
Do you like Troyal? Read these names too
- Taos - Of Spanish origin, Recent and Outlandish Taos means "From the City In New Mexico" is a baby boy name
- Sabbir - Outlandish boy name Sabbir means "Patient"
- Aung - Of Burmese origin, Unwonted and Modernistic Aung means "Success" which is primarily used in Burmese is aimed at both genders
- Maricar - Curious girl name Maricar is used in Tagalog and Spanish, meaning of Maricar is "María" came from Spanish
- Truc - Truc's meaning is Frank Straightforward is used as a unisex name has origin in Vietnamese
Famous people named Troyal
We could not find any notable namesake.