Troyan name meaning
What does Troyan mean?
Troyan is form of Troya. Troya is form of Troia.
Variants of TroyanNames that rhyme with Troyan
How popular is the name Troyan?
Troyan is a familiar baby name in Ukraine and Bulgaria. According to our findings, over 600 babies have been named Troyan globally.
What numerology tells about Troyan?
They want to be adored and loved by others. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. Playing with words and using metaphors to confuse people is your specialty. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. Be proud of everything you've been through. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing.
Parents who liked Troyan, loved these names
- Adi Putri - Girl name Adi Putri is of Malay origin, meaning of Adi Putri is "Princess or Daughter" is commonly used in Malay
- Vinaha - Unisex name Vinaha means "Together" is used chiefly in Hindi and Hindi
- Xama - Meaning of Xama is Everything Known is used for baby girls. Xama is resulted from Xami.
- Kapua means Blossom is a girl name
- Heimke especially is used in Frisian, meaning of Heimke is "House"
Famous people named Troyan
We could not find any notable namesake.