Tufool meaning and origin
Meaning of Tufool is Floods is a girl name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Tufool
Popularity of Tufool
Tufool is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Bahrain. At least, 70 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
What numbers say about Tufool?
You are always there to help people in need with a good advice or do something that would ease up their situation, or at least make them feel more comfortable in their own skin. You have a great sense of humor and it's probably not the first time you hear it. You are an imaginative and creative person always doing something new, going someplace unknown, open to new adventures. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Do you like Tufool? Other names you would love
- Kaltham - The girl name Kaltham is chiefly used in Arabic, Kaltham means "Name of Al-Qarshiyah who Transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah or Name of Al-qarshiyah"
- Jawdat - Isolated and Modernistic Jawdat came from Arabic is prevalently used in Arabic, meaning of Jawdat is "To be Excellent, Goodness or Excellence" is used for baby boys
- Kaab - Boy name Kaab means "Fame" is used chiefly in Arabic
- Riffat - Used specifically in Arabic, Riffat means "High" is aimed at girls
- Falatun - Boy name Falatun means "Mighty Powerful" is used especially in Arabic
Namesakes of Tufool
We could not find any notable namesake.